Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Celebrating Christmas and Ringing in the New Year

 
We had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas in Mankato with the Fox's and the weekend after Christmas in Watertown with the Kube's.  The Kube's was a double celebration--Christmas and Grandma Kube's 75th birthday.  She even tolerated wearing the silly birthday gear.


Christmas with the Fox's
 
Christmas/Birthday party with the Kube's
 
Grandma Kube's 75th birthday!
 
We had a quiet New Years Eve staying in Sun Prairie. We went out to dinner at a local restaurant and then came back home and Vince made our first fire in our wood burning fireplace!  I was so warm and cozy with the heat of the fire I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until after midnight. I was so disappointed I missed ringing in the new year!


New Year's eve dinner at the Cannery

 
As far as house updates, we now have furniture in our living room and 2 more rooms have been painted!  Progress is slow and steady, but it is getting done. We are very pleased with how the dining room and the nursery turned out.


Living room now furnished
 
Dining room painted (2 toned)
 
Nursery painted - a nice warm yellow


Megan and baby at 30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment